My Holiday Photos!

Monday, January 12, 2009 8:34 PM

So I am back home after the short holiday in Malaysia. It was not really a holiday for me, my mind was back here, you know. There is a government to form and I can not trust any of these buggers I have around at the moment.

Anyway, I managed to see my doctor, Dr Mahmood Awang Kechik. He is actually a 
urologist and at my age you have to get checked for prostate problems now and again. He says I am fine, so that is how I was able to come back so qucikly.

Grace and the kids are still in Malaysia and Robert Jnr convinced me that we should put up photos (taken by him mostly) of our little hideaway there. Normally, when they travel with me, we have to book into chalets, you see. The reason is that I have never liked hotel food. As I keep telling you all, I prefer traditional Zimbabwean food, so when I travel abroad,  take with me my own food and our State House chef, who knows how to cook traditional Zimbabwean food. 

So the family is booked in a chalet, thoughI suspect in my absence, they will be gorging on all 
those foreign foods. Grace has had to put our last born, Bellamime Chatunga, on a diet, you know. At least three times. He was getting a bit full, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I am not so sure about all this, but Robert Jr says it is good public relations, below are the photos of our place in Malaysia, the place where we always stay on vacation. It is called Berjaya Langkawi Beach and Spa Resort. When Grace and the family come back, I will have more photos for you. 

The first photo was taken by Junior is of our chalet, the Premier Chalet. The second photo is of the view from the balcony of our room. The third photo is Junior's own room and the last photo is our room, Grace and me. Tell me if you want more. Enjoy:

                          
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

0 comments:

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger
Fresh Blogger Templates