Grace Beat Up An Englishman - Good on You, Darling!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 2:48 AM

Sorry,  I have been busy of late. Although I am supposed to be on holiday, there is still a government to be formed, you see.


Tsvangirai has been playing games but the SADC Heads of State have had enough of that! That is another story. I just wanted you to understand that I fully support my wife for beating up that impertinent photographer in Hong Kong. I wish I could do the same, but I am president and I can't. Besides, my bodyguards won't even allow me to get near these scum to teach them a lesson.

Truth is, I can still box and I would box those kids' ears good if I got a chance. Ask that gay gangster Peter Tatchell or whatever his name is. He got a black eye from me when he tried to "arrest" me a few years back and I beat him good. There are even photos of him nursing a black eye from me on the Internet!

Don't mess with the Mugabe's, is what I always say. We are from tough stock, you know.

Anyway, Grace is back here now, with Bona, our first born daughter, whom she gone to collect from Hong Kong University for her holidays. And we had a good laugh. These paparazzi think that they own the world and nothing can be done to them. They invade our privacy and do all sorts of nasty things, thinking the world belongs to them.

This is what Grace told me about that incident in Hong Kong: She was having a nice cuppa in the lounge of the Shang-ri La with Bona when this Jones fellow came up and asked sarcastically if she was enjoying her stay in a 5 star hotel while people died of Cholera in Zimbabwe. Mind you, this is cholera that the British themselves brought on us because of their sanctions on the country. We also suspect that they released the cholera into our cities in a bid to get us our people to rebel against us, you know. 

She did not want any trouble, so she denied that she was Grace Mugabe and the guy walked away. She thought that was the end of it.

But when she left the hotel, there was this idiot again, snapping away. Now, she was not on official business, and if she is she is normally very tolerant of these photographers. So, she saw this fat thing snapping away at her and she snapped. She told Richard, one of her bodyguards to just get the camera from him and destroy the film or card if it was digital. 

The photographer refused, clinging on to the camera because this meant money, filthy lucre! So Grace walked over to him and started whacking him over the head and face. She was wearing that beautiful wedding ring I got her when we wed and it caused some serious damage!

Grace managed to get the camera and to remove his card and stomp on it, so there will never be photos to prove it was her who did this.

We are denying everything to the Hong Kong Police. Not because we are afraid or anything. No. We just don't want the fuss. Besides, Grace has got diplomatic immunity, so she is not going to be answering any questions from anybody.

Anyway, Bona will be going back soon and she is enrolled under an assumed name at the University. Only the top people there know who she really is and she is having a ball. She even says she is dating now, although I have not seen the boyfriend yet. Her mother, Grace, has and she says he is a nice English boy, very respectful. We'll see, I may well be a grandfather soon if she is not careful!!

Anyway, I got to rush now, Moron Tsvangirai of the MDC called last night begging to see me. Claims there are people in his party who want to destroy the unity agreement when the Executive of the MDC meets on Friday, which is the day after tomorrow!

So I asked him to stop by today and have chat and I can give him advice and some pointers on how to whip his party into line. I don't have such indiscipline in my party and I can teach him how to also have the same amount of control in his own party.

I think he may not be as bad as his supporters make him out to be. He himself is sensible and correct, always respectful to me when we meet, "Comrade Preside this, Comrade President that, .......thank you sir......yes sir....." I am beginning to like him and may not even have to get him arrested after all.

Anyways, regards and cheers, I will spill the beans after I meet with him in a few minutes time.

0 comments:

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger
Fresh Blogger Templates